Praise be to Jesus now and forever.
This blog is almost 9 years old with around 49k hits! :)
The archive of posts is located just below the Song of the Fortnight gadget.
Subscribe to get the latest posts via email from the right pane.


Disclaimer:
This site uses cookies and you accept that by continuing to use the site that you agree to this.
You are currently hearing the audio from the Song of the Fortnight gadget in the right pane.
All the content belongs to their respective owners. I own nothing.
The posts you see on this blog are not entirely my work. Credit has been attributed wherever possible.
I have not used any ad service on this website.



Info2

Click here for a list of all posts related to Christmas.


Click here for Christmas messages

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Way of The Cross

These are some of the posts related to "The Way of The Cross" on my blog.

"Mary's Way of the Cross", narrated by Angelina, written by Richard Furey


Way of the Cross (For Children)


Way of the Cross (Malayalam)


Thank Jesus, my Class XII CBSE exams are over and all went well. Now the next annoying thing is the roster of entrance exams heading our way!

My blog is turning 1 year old!
1089+ hits from all over the globe...

If you didn't already know this, I started the blog on April 23, 2009 with the first post about Palm Sunday.

Now I'll give links to the posts of Palm Sunday, Mondy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter right here in this post...

I'll keep blogging whenever I get the time... And if anyone has anything to be posted on this blog, do mail me at kiran.kmj@gmail.com

No comments: